Grave's RPG Reviews
Game Boy Advance · Nintendo 2DS/3DS · PC · PlayStation · PlayStation 3
PlayStation 4 · PlayStation Portable · PlayStation Vita · RPG Maker · SNES · Switch · Wii
WiiU · Xbox 360 · Xbox One
Grave’s Game Notes
Sometimes I’ll get stuck somewhere in a game and need to Google for help, or sometimes I’ll have put together a map or notes of my own that may be useful for someone. Here, you’ll find a compilation of my findings and own personal notes, which may or may not be helpful for people playing through various games.
· Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky — Just a few things I had to Google while playing through the game, aggregated here in one place.
· Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call Passwords — A (hopefully) complete list of all the CollectaCard unlock passwords for Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call for the Nintendo 3DS.
· Dawn of War II: Last Stand Wargear List — A list of wargear and the levels it unlocks at for Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II’s Last Stand game mode, along with user-submitted builds.
· Final Fantasy XI XP ring analysis — An article I wrote a long time ago for this website, which has been lost for some time but finally brought back due to the significant amount of search engine hits I still receive regarding FFXI rings. Are you ever unsure which is the best deal, and not sure whether to choose the Chariot, Empress, or Emperor Band? This guide gets down to the gritty details and does all the hard work for you. This guide is likely very outdated by now.
Other Bits & Pieces
Everyone has annoying problems with their computer or other technology once in a while, and it’s never fun to be digging through pages and pages of Google search results, trying to find something that just works for the problem you have right now. Between broken links, rambly YouTube videos, and the intolerable occurrences of forum threads ending with a simple “oh nevermind fixed it”, nothing is more annoying than being unable to find the solution you need.
In this section of my site, I’ll be detailing solutions to problems I’ve had in the past which was almost impossible to find a solution for elsewhere, in the hopes that people suffering from the same problems might someday find this site on Google and find a less annoying solution to their vexations. With that said, here’s what I have written up so far.
· RPG Maker 2003 Games on Windows 7/8/10